If you’re facing difficulties with mobility due to physical limitations, perhaps it’s time to revise your bathroom design and layout. RI Kitchen & Bath has innovative design solutions and products that can make any bathroom accessible. Members of our design team have earned the designation of Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS), further solidifying our reputation as the bathroom remodeling company Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts residents can count on for specialty service.
Please install Flash®
Some of the accessible bathroom designs we can incorporate into your bathroom to make it accessible include:
- Showers with low thresholds or “zero entry”
- Built-in shower seats and handholds
- Comfort level raised toilets with grab bars
- Automated temperature controls
- Easy access lighting controls
- Wheelchair accessible vanity countertop height
- Hands free faucet controls
- Non-slip flooring materials
- Wider doorways
We invite you to meet with the expert bathroom designers from RI Kitchen & Bath to discuss your mobility needs. We are committed to helping create a bathroom environment that is safe and accessible so that you can live comfortably in your own home.
Let's Get Started on Your New Kitchen or Bathroom Design
Let RI Kitchen & Bath transform your home and make your new kitchen or bathroom a reality. Call us today at 401.463.1550 to schedule a complimentary initial design consultation in our idea-generating Showroom.